Recipe by *Alia*
This is a lovely and very refreshing drink. Wonderful in the summer and super easy to make.
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or food processor, combine water, strawberries, sugar, and lime juice until smooth.
- Pour mixture through a strainer into a pitcher, forcing through most of the pulp.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with or without ice cubes.
- As a decorative touch, add slices of strawberries.