Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Quick and tasty - any filled, coked pasta could be used here like ravioli or tortellini. Recipe adapted from Super Food Ideas magazine.
- 500 g butternut pumpkin, peeled and diced small
- 375 g agnolotti pasta
- 1⁄3 cup French dressing
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tomatoes, diced, you could use sundried tomatoes instead
- 200 g baby spinach leaves
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Heat oven to 220 C.
- Spray diced pumpkin with olive oil spray
- Bake till golden and tender 30 - 40 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to directions on pack, drain.
- Combine dressing and mustard in a jug.
- Place all ingredients in pretty salad bowl.
- Toss, season and enjoy.