Quick and tasty - any filled, coked pasta could be used here like ravioli or tortellini. Recipe adapted from Super Food Ideas magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 220 C.
- 2Spray diced pumpkin with olive oil spray
- 3Bake till golden and tender 30 - 40 minutes.
- 4Cook pasta according to directions on pack, drain.
- 5Combine dressing and mustard in a jug.
- 6Place all ingredients in pretty salad bowl.
- 7Toss, season and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Agnolotti , Pumpkin and Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 717.3
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 258.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 19.0 g