Another recipe from another book. Your guess is as good as mine as to which one. This is a wonder lamb recipe tho, be sure to serve it with a good bread to sop up the gravy. You can use chops for this, shoulder, chunks, whatever.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in pan large enough to hold all the lamb.
- 2Add pancetta and saute for a few minutes.
- 3Add garlic and sage and saute a minute more before adding the Lamb.
- 4Brown lamb on all sides then add all the wine.
- 5Season to taste cover and cook for about 15 minutes to 1/2 hour.
- 6Just before ready to serve turn heat up, uncover and reduce sauce by half.
- 7Serve with sauce poured over the lamb.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Agnello Alla Fiorentina (Lamb Florentine Style)
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 847.2
- Calories from Fat 526
- Total Fat 58.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 240.0 mg
- Sodium 183.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 63.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves