Recipe by ChipotleChick
From Rachel Ray's original 30 Minute Meals book, a simple pasta dish with a subtle heat. Good with a crisp green salad and french bread.
Top Review by Miss Annie
I really enjoyed making and eating this recipe. Very easy and simple to make with not a lot of ingredients. I loved the garlic and chili caribe (mine is from New Mexico) combination. It was spicy but the NM chiles are quite a bit hotter. The flavors were all nicely melded. I did omit the anchovies, but I don't think that it affected the recipe. Thanks so much for sharing this tasty recipe.
- 1 lb linguine
- 5 garlic cloves, minced fine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 anchovy fillets (optional, but you really can't taste them)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta to desired done-ness.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the garlic and pepper flakes until they start making noise. Add the anchovies and stir them in the oil until they are no longer visible. Toss with the cooked and drained pasta. Adjust salt and pepper if needed. Serve.