Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Use this quick and easy sauce for a terrific flavour-packed pasta supper.
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh red chile, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 1⁄2 ounces cooked spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Add the chili and garlic, and gently fry for about 1 minute, until the garlic is just beginning to colour. Take care not to let it burn.
- Add the cooked pasta and the parsley, and season to taste. Toss well and serve immediately.
Simple but very tasty. It's nice eating a pasta dish that feels healthy too. Will make again. Thanks!
For such a classic (Italian? Roman?)dish, I was so surprised that I could only find one other recipe under "Peperoncino". Simplest things are often soooo good. If you're bored with bland food, try this. Garlic...yum. Spicy...yum.