Recipe by champagne taste
A recipe for the garlic lover!! The recipe is super easy and all who have tasted it rant and rave about how wonderful it is. This is perfect for the whole family and yet good enough for dinner guests. 15 minutes start to finish, So easy yet soooo good!
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta (smart choice by ronzoni is awesome)
- 8 garlic cloves, finey chopped
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1⁄4 cup butter (i use smart ballance instead for a healty touch)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley (give or take according to your taste, must be fresh, not dry)
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup portabella mushroom (optional)
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Follow direstions for pasta.
- meanwhile in a large sauce pan add garlic and oil and cook on medium heat until softened but not browned. (If garlic gets crunchy it changes the whole flavor of the dish).
- Add butter until completely melted.
- add tomatoes and mushrooms and parsley. cook until mushrooms and tomatoes are desired consitency.DO NOT LET BOIL OR BROWN.
- Drain pasta and toss with the garlic and oil sauce.
- serve immediately and top with fresh parmesan.
- Guaranteed yourfamily or guests will love it!