Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Cookies to take you aggression out on or for a fun, easy way to entertain children.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together like you would a pie crust.
- Then you can beat it, pound it, mix it like play-dough.
- When your aggression is gone, make 1 inch balls of dough.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Then flatten just slightly.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- You have just turned you aggression into wonderful cookies.
I love oatmeal cookies and these are so easy. I didn't have much aggression to get out but I next time I'm frustrated this will be a fun way to deal with it! ;)
I think there is something missing from these cookies, I followed the recipe exactly except for using margarine instead of butter and found they just stayed crumbly and didn't cook evenly. Granted that might have been the oven, but I don't think so. I probably won't make these again.