Prep 5 mins
Cook 168 hrs
These are sweet-hot dills. They're good with sandwiches, hamburgers and just to snack on. My DS tried this with whole baby dills and let them marinade for two weeks and they turned out great! We have had excellent results using a Splenda-sugar mix. This is FAST to prepare! You have to wait a few days to eat.
- 1 quart hamburger dills
- 1 cup sugar
- 0.25 (5 ounce) bottle Tabasco sauce (I reduce this quite a bit)
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, halved
- Pour the liquid off of the pickles. Discard. These will make their own juice.
- Add the garlic, sugar and Tabasco.
- Turn over once a day for seven days. I start these upside down on the jar lid. They may be good by the second or third day. Sometimes ours are all gone by the seventh day. Keep these refrigerated.