Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Agavero is a unique Tequila liqueur created over a century ago but you should be able to find it at your local liquor store. Our favorite drink at our favorite Mexican restaurant in our town is the Agavero Margarita and this is my version. I love using beer and limeade for margaritas as to me it give the margs fresh like taste, without being over-sweet.
- 1 (14 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate (do not thaw)
- 12 ounces Corona beer
- 14 ounces tequila (use a good one!)
- 5 ounces agavero tequila liqueur
- 9 ounces water
- Pour limeade, beer, Agavero, tequila and water, into a large pitcher.
- Stir until well-blended and limeade has melted.
- Add plenty of ice.
- Pour into margarita glasses rimmed with salt (if salt is desired).
- Garnish with lime wedges.