This recipe was published in the April 2010 Family Circle. So I will put it here for safe keeping :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325 and coat a 9x13 pan with non-stick spray. Whisk together flour, powder, and salt.
- 2With the mixer on medium speed, beat butter and agave syrup until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Beat in vanilla.
- 3On low, beat in flour mixture alternately with milk. Pour into prepared pan.
- 4Bake at 325 for 45 min, or until tests clean. Cool completely.
- 5Prepare frosting by beating together last 3 ingredients until smooth. Spread on cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Agave Vanilla Snack Cake
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.3
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 83.0 mg
- Sodium 198.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: