- 3 extra large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons light agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus extra
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the potatoes in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. In a bowl, whisk together the oil, agave nectar, and lemon juice. Pour the mixture over the potatoes and toss until potatoes are coated. Sprinkle with salt, toss again.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, for one hour or until potatoes are tender and carmelized.
- Season, to taste, with more salt.