1/1 Photo of Agave Roasted Sweet Potatoes - Vegan
1 hr 10 mins
These sweet potatoes are addictive and can be paired with just about anything!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place the potatoes in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. In a bowl, whisk together the oil, agave nectar, and lemon juice. Pour the mixture over the potatoes and toss until potatoes are coated. Sprinkle with salt, toss again.
- 3Bake, stirring occasionally, for one hour or until potatoes are tender and carmelized.
- 4Season, to taste, with more salt.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Agave Roasted Sweet Potatoes - Vegan
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.8
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 423.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: