1/2 Photos of Agave Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies
Amazing sugar-free cookies that taste great and are made with whole wheat flour. Kids love these and they are perfect for teaching healthy eating. They are also vegan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- 2Mix together the margarine and agave nectar.
- 3In a separate bowl, whisk together 2 Tablespoons flax seed meal with 4 Tablespoons of water. Add to margarine/agave.
- 4Add in remaining dry ingredients: 1/2 cup flax seed meal, whole wheat pastry flour, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, baking soda, sea salt.
- 5Mix in oats then raisins on low.
- 6Measure about 1/4 cup of cookie dough (I use an ice cream scoop) per cookie onto ungreased cookie sheets and flatten slightly. Cookies do not spread much so you can bake them rather close together.
- 7Bake for 12-14 minutes until the edges are slightly browned.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Agave Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.7
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 180.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: