Recipe by worldmom12
This is one of my family's favorite dishes. It takes mere minutes to throw together and it tastes divine!
Top Review by rassi65
My son has been vegan for about 7 months and was home on break from college. I saw this recipe and thought it would be easy but not sure it would be very tasty. Boy was I wrong! The family of four loved this so much they were fighting for more! My vegan son even went to the store to get items to make it again tomorrow! I followed the receipt making no changes....excellent!
- 3 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2⁄3 cup agave nectar (or honey, if you use honey)
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter (I use Earth Balance)
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder (I like Madras, but any kind will do)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped