Recipe by Juenessa
People who like peppers will really love these! Cleaning out the peppers well guarantees a heat that is tolerable and tasty. Try other fillings too. Cheese would be good in these as well.
- 12 unpeeled medium shrimp (fresh shrimp)
- 12 jalapeno peppers (fresh jalepenos)
- 6 slices bacon, slices halved lengthwise
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel shrimp, and devein, if desired.
- Cut a slit in each jalapeno pepper; remove seeds and membranes.
- Carefully place one shrimp in cavity of each pepper.
- Wrap each pepper with 1 bacon piece, and secure with a wooden pick.
- Place in a jellyroll pan.
- Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 6 to 7 minutes on each side, or until bacon is cooked.
- Serve warm.