1/1 Photo of Afterburner Petite Dill Pickles
These are sweet and then you get hit with heat! I posted these because I have many requests for the recipe. No canning needed! This is a very easy cheat recipe! A take off of Afterburner Pickles, using a lot less sugar! You are more then welcome to add more sugar. You can also use the same jar the pickles came in being you discard the juice it should fit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large colander drain and mix the pickles and jalapenos. Discard juice.
- 2In a large jar layer 1/4 of the pickle and jalapenos with 1/4 of the sugar.
- 3Packing down as you add the rest of the layers.
- 4Refrigerate for at least 3 days. Giving it a shake whenever you go in the refrigerator.
- 5It will release juice. Now watch it disappear.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Afterburner Petite Dill Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 430.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g