Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This will also work well using cooked chicken, chopped pecans may be subsituted for the candied walnuts and dried cranberries or Craisins may be used in place of the red grapes or use both --- cooking time is chilling time, do not use fat-free mayonnaise or sour cream for this --- this is very good!
Top Review by FLUFFSTER
I love this recipe! So easy, so yummy! I used the red grapes, because the red grapes, at least in my area are so sweet! I'm trying to lose a few(yeah, right!) pounds, and get tired of turkey sandwiches. Great recipe Kit!
- 4 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream (can use 1 cup mayonnaise)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 large celery rib, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper (or use 1/2 cup of either)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup chopped candied walnuts (or use pecans)
- 1 1⁄2 cups red seedless grapes, sliced or 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries or 1 1⁄2 cups craisins
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl whisk together the mayonnaise with sour cream, paprika and seasoned salt.
- Add in all remaining ingredients except the pepper; toss until combined.
- Season with black pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minumum of 3 or more hours before serving.