Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great and delicious way to use up leftover turkey.
- 3 1⁄2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 4 celery ribs, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- lettuce leaf (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, celery, onions, pecans and red pepper.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper; stir into the turkey mixture.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve on lettuce if desired.