Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup wild rice (1/4 cup uncooked)
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 cans cream soup (mushroom, celery or chicken)
- 1 cup fresh celery
- 2 cans water chestnuts
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package slivered almonds
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups crushed potato chips, spread on top
- Combine all ingredients except potato chips.
- Spread chips on top.
- Bake in 9x13" pan at 325 deg.
- for 45 min.
This was extremely easy to make and its delicious. I did cut out the green peppers (don't like'm!) and subbed onion powder for onions, and it was a hit with me and a friend. To simplify rice preparation and cut time, I used pre-cooked Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Long grain and wild rice. thanks! Tasty!