Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ever get the feeling you'd like you kids to eat something healthier? This is it.
- Mix peanut butter, honey and milk until well blended.
- Will be dry enough to handle; to roll into bit-size balls.
- Take you favorite cereal and one at a time roll into center of mixture just enough to cover.
- Rolls should be about the size of a quarter.
- Put into covered dish and keep in fridge for after school snacks.
I made this recipe with soy protien powder instead of powdered milk and 3 cups of oatmeal instead of the boxed cereal. They are great for morning or afternoon snacks at work. Really helps keep the energy up.