1/1 Photo of After Party Fruit Salad and Mac & Cheese
The guests have left. The candles have melted. The least favorite of the cheese and crackers remains on the table. You have pretty clear intentions for the leftover wine, but what do you do with all the leftover cheese and cut fruit? Clear out your post-party refrigerator with these two great recipes for the day after!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Macaroni & Cheese.
- 2Boil and drain pasta. Cook al dente.
- 3In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- 4Add flour to the butter and make a paste.
- 5Wait for the mixture to bubble.
- 6Add in milk. Stir constantly.
- 7Heat until boiling.
- 8Add cheese and mix constantly until entire mixture is a smooth sauce.
- 9Add cooked pasta.
- 10Pour pasta and cheese mixture into a casserole dish.
- 11Sprinkle with any remaining cheese.
- 12If you have leftover crackers, crumble them and put them on top.
- 13Broil 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes or until the cheese on top browns.
- 14Fruit Salad.
- 15Chop up all your fruit - throw it in a bowl. Allow to sit in the refrigerator overnight so all the fruit flavors combine.
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for After Party Fruit Salad and Mac & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.6
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.1 mg
- Sodium 506.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 15.5 g