Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
If you like After Eight chocolates you will love these heavenly bars, cut them into small bars cause these babies are very rich
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (170 g) package white chocolate baking squares
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract
- green food coloring (optional)
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate with one cup of the condensed milk, stir in vanilla.
- Spread 1/2 the mixture in a waxed paper lined 8"sq.
- pan Chill for 10min.
- or until firm.
- Hold remaining chocolate mixture at room temperature.
- Melt white chocolate with remaining condensed milk add peppermint extract and food colour.
- Spread on bottom layer.
- Chill for an additional 10 min.
- Spread remaining chocolate on top of second layer, chill 2 hrs.
- Peel of wax paper and cut into small bars (very rich).