Recipe by Mom2Rose
Found this on the Kraft Foods website! Great way to use up the Easter leftovers!! You could even use this idea for Thanksgiving with turkey!!
Top Review by linguinelisa
It's not after Easter or a holiday so I just cut up a slice of bologna for the meat and the salad turned out great. A very good chef's salad recipe. Made Aussie Recipe Swap June 2013.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 8 baby dill pickles, chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup peppercorn ranch dressing (Kraft brand or your fave ranch dressing)