Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A warm chocolate coffee cocktail perfect for any occasion!
- 8 fluid ounces coffee
- 2 tablespoons drinking cocoa
- 6 teaspoons cognac
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- For every 8 oz of water, brew 2 Tbsp of coffee.
- In a mug, add the cocoa (Swiss Miss will work), Cognac, Kahlua and Vanilla. Add coffee, and top with the Half-n-Half. If you like, garnish with whipped cream. Serve HOT and enjoy!
Lovely, something I made myself after everyone else had gone home. Made for "Prop It Up", a photo tag game.