Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 250 g philadelphia* cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 60 g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 (35 g) Peppermint Crisp candy bars, roughly chopped
- Beat together the Philly, sugar and essence using an electric mixer until smooth. Add the cream and beat until well combined.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the Philly mixture and lightly fold through to create a swirl. Spoon mixture into 4 serving glasses and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve topped with peppermint crisp.