Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
Created this one afternoon when I needed a little pick-me-up, wanted something sweet, and was feeling a little naughty! :) This really hit the spot and tasted quite like a Milky Way candybar! YUM! :) Hope you enjoy!
- 1 ounce brewed espresso
- 1 ounce caramel sauce, I use Torani
- 3⁄4 ounce godiva milk chocolate liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce Frangelico
- 3⁄4 ounce bailey's irish cream
- 3 1⁄2-4 ounces steamed milk
- 2 tablespoons frothed milk
- whipped cream (optional)
- cocoa powder (optional)
- Steam and froth milk, set aside.
- Brew one shot of espresso and pour into 8 ounce cup/glass.
- Add caramel sauce, liqueurs and Bailey's, stir well.
- Fill glass rest of way with steamed milk almost to rim. Stir.
- Fold in 2 Tbl. froth.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Enjoy! :).
What a lovely treat! Made this to wind down on a Friday afternoon but used a bit more espresso than called for. This is a really smooth cuppa joe, loved it!