Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Created this one afternoon when I needed a little pick-me-up, wanted something sweet, and was feeling a little naughty! :) This really hit the spot and tasted quite like a Milky Way candybar! YUM! :) Hope you enjoy!
- Steam and froth milk, set aside.
- Brew one shot of espresso and pour into 8 ounce cup/glass.
- Add caramel sauce, liqueurs and Bailey's, stir well.
- Fill glass rest of way with steamed milk almost to rim. Stir.
- Fold in 2 Tbl. froth.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Enjoy! :).
What a lovely treat! Made this to wind down on a Friday afternoon but used a bit more espresso than called for. This is a really smooth cuppa joe, loved it!