Created this one afternoon when I needed a little pick-me-up, wanted something sweet, and was feeling a little naughty! :) This really hit the spot and tasted quite like a Milky Way candybar! YUM! :) Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam and froth milk, set aside.
- 2Brew one shot of espresso and pour into 8 ounce cup/glass.
- 3Add caramel sauce, liqueurs and Bailey's, stir well.
- 4Fill glass rest of way with steamed milk almost to rim. Stir.
- 5Fold in 2 Tbl. froth.
- 6Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- 7Enjoy! :).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for After Dinner Milky Way Cappuccino (Adult)
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.8
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 170.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: