Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a classy little way to serve after-dinner liqueur and will make your guests at any type of gathering feel special. These are expecially good with Amaretto or Kahlua, in my humble opinion. Serving little chocolate cups filled with liqueur on a fancy tray will show you really put out that "extra" effort :) And it's so easy (but no one has to know that)!
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- miniature paper baking cups or candy foil liners
- your favorite after-dinner liqueur
- Melt chocolate over low heat in small saucepan or in microwave until smooth.
- Brush insides of foil cups with chocolate to within 1/8 inch of top.
- Repeat until chocolate is about 1/8 inch thick.
- Refrigerate cups for 10 minutes.
- Brush another layer of chocolate over first layer.
- Refrigerate until very firm.
- Carefully peel liners from chocolate and store covered in refrigerator or freezer until ready to use.
- Just before serving, fill with your favorite liqueur.