Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yum! Fresh, delicious and easy to make. Enjoy!
- 4 cups fresh pineapple or 4 cups canned pineapple, 1/2 inch cubed
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and divided into sections
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and diced
- 2 bananas, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded, toasted
- Combine fruits in a bowl.
- Combine lime juice and brown sugar and add to fruits; toss to coat. Get your hands in there!
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
This is a lovely refreshing salad, loved the lime flavor and the coconut topping. Perfect for the 90 degree day we had. Made for ZWT 2011.
I've prepare this with metioned fruits and one additional tamarillo as I had this at home.
I've prepared this 1 hour in advance and during this time the tropical aromas had time to work, melt and develop. A tropical dream!
Done for ZWT7
Yum! What's not to like? Loved the sweet taste of the brown sugar. I forgot to put the coconut on at first, but was a great addition to a later serving. Toasted coconut was even better! Made for ZWT-7