- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 lb fresh spinach, washed and trimmed
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter, can use chunky, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onion and green pepper in peanut oil in a skillet for about 3-5 minutes, or until tender.
- Add spinach and tomato to skillet.
- Cover and cook on low heat for about 5 minutes, or until spinach is tender.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients. Cook until hot throughout.
- Serving suggestion: Server with hot cooked rice or couscous.