Recipe by Amber of AZ
Very good and a nice change. I am not a big fan of cauliflower so I use a bag of fresh stir fry vegetables instead. The presentation is very colorful. I adapted this recipe from a Weight Watchers cookbok. 1 point per 1 cup serving.
Top Review by sugarpea
Very colorful dish and the dressing is great when just made. It's an interesting blend of spices and not at all overwhelming. I put this together and refrigerated it for three hours. Don't do that. Put the dressing on just before serving as it gets watery with time.
- 3⁄4 cup fresh broccoli florets, small
- 3⁄4 cup fresh cauliflower floret
- 1⁄2 cup diagonally sliced carrot
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam the vegetables, covered 2 minutes.
- Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- Combine spices in a skillet over medium heat and cook 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- In a medium bowl, combine spice mixture, sour cream, vinegar, and honey.
- Add vegetables and mix well.