Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious salad, that the whole family loves. I have posted this recipe for Posted for ZWT3.
- 2 cups cooked couscous
- 100 g feta, broken in 2cm squares
- 100 g roasted red capsicums, chopped thin
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pips removed and chopped
- 100 g marinated semi dried sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup Baby Spinach, leave spinach whole
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- Combine ingredients and top with the dressing.
Delicious, refeshing and summery and a great change from the standard green salad we usually have. I used quinoa, basil and spinach fresh from the garden and fresh , diced tomatoes. My olives were green ones stuffed with fetta - 2 ingredients there for the price of one !!!
Very yummy! This is my first time trying some African food and it was so yummy. Most of the ingredients are my favourite, so I knew I was going to like the recipe even before I made it! I had to leave out the basil because the basil in the supermarket was wilted, so I used some dried basil. Thank you Tisme for a healthy change.
Delicious. Some of my favourite ingredients. This is such a simple salad to put together, one I'll definitely be making again. Thanks for posting.