Recipe by Tisme
A delicious salad, that the whole family loves. I have posted this recipe for Posted for ZWT3.
Top Review by katew
Delicious, refeshing and summery and a great change from the standard green salad we usually have. I used quinoa, basil and spinach fresh from the garden and fresh , diced tomatoes. My olives were green ones stuffed with fetta - 2 ingredients there for the price of one !!!
- 2 cups cooked couscous
- 100 g feta, broken in 2cm squares
- 100 g roasted red capsicums, chopped thin
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pips removed and chopped
- 100 g marinated semi dried sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup Baby Spinach, leave spinach whole
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 crushed garlic clove