Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from a friend and it's one of her favorites. Some of the amounts are guesses because it doesn't have to be exact.
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple (don't drain)
- kale or spinach or other leafy greens
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- hot sauce
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Simmer the onions and garlic in the vegetable oil.
- Add the can of pineapple with juices and let simmer.
- Add the green and cook covered until wilted.
- Add the cilantro, hot sauce (to taste), and peanut butter, then you're done!