- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper (optional)
- parsley, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and brown the chicken.
- Remove and set chicken aside.
- Saute onions until translucent.
- Combine 1/2 cup of the water with the peanut butter and mix until smooth. Add to saucepan along with chicken and remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Garnish with parsley.