Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This exotic martini is made with Amarula Cream Liqueur from South Africa. After watching the great fun the chimps were having eating the Marula fruit on a cable program, I had to buy a bottle. If you enjoy the flavors of caramel with hints of chocolate and vanilla -- this liqueur made from a special fruit found only in one location in Africa is for you -- Go buy a bottle ... You can thank me later.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Amarula cream liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Amaretto
- 1 1⁄2 ounces milk or 1 1⁄2 ounces cream
- chocolate shavings, garnish
- Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into martini glass and garnish with chocolate shavings if you wish.
Dessert in a glass!! Sooo good. Didnt even need the chocolate shavings. Thanks Cheryl! :)
Ohhhhhhh... so yummy...
This is very strong,I ended putting a little more milk in it.But very very good