- 118.29 ml raw peanuts, skins on
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 chili
- 118.29 ml fresh mint leaves
- 9.85 ml coriander seeds
- 14.79 ml vinegar
- 29.58-59.16 ml fresh lime juice, to taste
- 236.59 ml plain yogurt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place peanuts on a baking sheet and roast until skins are toasted and beginning to crack, about 15 minutes.
- Wrap the peanuts in a kitchen towel and rub with your hands until the skins come off.
- Sift off the husks, and let cool.
- Chop garlic and chili together to make a paste.
- Add paste to food processor.
- Add mint, coriander seeds and vinegar to processor until coarsely combined.
- Add lime juice.
- Stir in yogurt by hand.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Store in a covered bowl in the refrigerator.