Adapted from The African Kitchen. Good with lamb.
Make and share this African Mint Chutney recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place peanuts on a baking sheet and roast until skins are toasted and beginning to crack, about 15 minutes.
- Wrap the peanuts in a kitchen towel and rub with your hands until the skins come off.
- Sift off the husks, and let cool.
- Chop garlic and chili together to make a paste.
- Add paste to food processor.
- Add mint, coriander seeds and vinegar to processor until coarsely combined.
- Add lime juice.
- Stir in yogurt by hand.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Store in a covered bowl in the refrigerator.