1/1 Photo of African Mint Chutney
Adapted from The African Kitchen. Good with lamb.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Place peanuts on a baking sheet and roast until skins are toasted and beginning to crack, about 15 minutes.
- 3Wrap the peanuts in a kitchen towel and rub with your hands until the skins come off.
- 4Sift off the husks, and let cool.
- 5Chop garlic and chili together to make a paste.
- 6Add paste to food processor.
- 7Add mint, coriander seeds and vinegar to processor until coarsely combined.
- 8Add lime juice.
- 9Stir in yogurt by hand.
- 10Season with salt and pepper.
- 11Store in a covered bowl in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Chutneys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for African Mint Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: