Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A good grilled chicken recipe!
- 1⁄4 cup paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 chicken breasts
- stir together all ingredients but chicken and then rub mixture over chicken breats and let marinate in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- grill chicken on pre heated grill and for about 15 minutes, or until chicken is done.
I remember going to the Columbus Zoo and at the Safari Grill in Africa they had a chicken just like this and it was AMAZING!
My kids looooove this recipe!!!! And so do I!!! Making it again today actually! LoL!
This is a nice twist on everyday grilled chicken breasts. Great flavor!