Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A good grilled chicken recipe!
Make and share this African Grilled Chicken Breast recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 chicken breasts
- stir together all ingredients but chicken and then rub mixture over chicken breats and let marinate in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- grill chicken on pre heated grill and for about 15 minutes, or until chicken is done.
My kids looooove this recipe!!!! And so do I!!! Making it again today actually! LoL!
This is a nice twist on everyday grilled chicken breasts. Great flavor!
This is the one dish I have made my little girl who is 9 keeps asking me to make. She just loves it. It does have a nice zing to it. Love it grilled. I often add onion and garlic powder and have tried it with lime also.