Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
For ZWT7. A curry powder that can be used with chicken or beef.
Make and share this African Curry Powder recipe from Food.com.
- 6 teaspoons ground ginger
- 6 teaspoons dried garlic
- 4 tablespoons ground coriander
- 4 tablespoons ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- 2 teaspoons hot chili powder
- Mix all the spices well.
- Use in any recipe a curry powder is called for.
My mind has been turned on end and all by the heady bouquet of African Curry Powder. Skip the middle man; superior to store-bought. Made for ZWT7.
This has an excellent curry taste. Thanks for the great recipe. Made for ZWT7.
Made this using my ghost pepper flakes so I cut way back on them. The flakes replaced both cayenne and hot chili powder. Made to be used in South African - Curried Carrot Salad. I enjoyed this better then the prepared curry powders. Thanks. Made for ZWT 2011