1/3 Photos of African Coconut Clusters
A tea time recipe that sounds easy and delicious found on http://www.godsglory.org/Recipes.htm. States "The following recipes are some traditional favorites in South Africa." Feel free to use Splenda in place of the sugar (I have done this with good results).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Simmer milk, coco, sugar and margarine for 5 minutes and remove from stove.
- 2Do not cook longer than 5 minutes!
- 3Add the oats, vanilla and coconut and stir.
- 4Take teaspoon-fulls out and place them on wax paper to cool down.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for African Coconut Clusters
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 57.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 6.3 g