1/1 Photo of African Banana Peanut Cake
1 hr 10 mins
A nice variation on banana cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- 3Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs.
- 4Add dry ingredients alternately with mashed bananas just until combined.
- 5Stir in 1/2 of the peanuts.
- 6Scrape batter into silpat loaf pan (or greased).
- 7Sprinkle top evenly with remaining peanuts.
- 8Bake 60-65 minutes or until toothpick comes out of center clean.
- 9Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Turn out of pan to finish cooling.
- 10Wrap in plastic or foil. Best if served the next day.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for African Banana Peanut Cake
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.0
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.7 mg
- Sodium 319.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 10.3 g