1/16 Photos of African Banana Coconut Bake
Very simple and delicious recipe, we have had this for breakfast as well as for dessert! This is from Tunisian Desserts Cookbook. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Cut bananas crosswise into halves.
- 3Cut each half lengthwise into halves and arrange in greased 9-inch pie plate.
- 4Dot with margarine or butter and drizzle with orange and lemon juices.
- 5Sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
- 6Bake until coconut is golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for African Banana Coconut Bake
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.1
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 52.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g