Recipe by Cme
this is tantalizing for the tastebuds, totally tangy.it is served with parathas, tikkas, barbecue and its simply lovely!!
- 2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup mint leaf
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- soy sauce, to taste
- salt, to taste
- red chili powder, to taste
- water (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- in order to make pastes, take the above ingredients in raw form simply add enough water to liquidize and your paste will be ready.
- the garlic and ginger paste must be prepared together.
- once you are through with the paste making, place all the above mentioned ingredients (except water) in a blender and liquidize to a fine texture.
- remember to add water only if the paste is too thick, otherwise you needn't use it.