- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- With an electric mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream in a medium size bowl until soft peaks form.
- Cover and place the whipped cream in the refrigerator.
- Whisk the boiling water, espresso powder and vanilla extract in a cup until the powder is dissolved, or use an espresso machine to make 4 shots of espresso.
- Scoop 1/2 cup of the ice cream into each of 4 dessert bowls or glasses.
- Pour 2 tablespoons or 1 shot of hot espresso mix over each.
- Top with the whipped cream and serve immediately.