Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Described as an ice cream dessert that is drowned in strong coffee or espresso and alcohol. For WW followers, the points value is 3.
- 2 cups light chocolate ice cream
- 3⁄4 cup hot strong brewed coffee or 3⁄4 cup espresso
- 4 teaspoons Grand Marnier
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh orange rind
- Spoon 1/2 cup ice cream into 4 individual bowls. Freeze 15 minute
- Pour 3 tbsp coffee and 1 tsp liquer over ice cream. Top each with 1 tbsp whipped topping and 1/4 tsp orange rind.
- Serve immediately.