Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A flakey topping below a thick chocolate sauce with cake under it
- 5 -6 nestle aero chocolate candy bars
- 1 (250 ml) box heavy cream
- 2 cadbury's flake chocolate candy bars
- 1 sara lee's chocolate pound cake
- Break the aero chocolate into smaller bars.
- Melt the Aero chocolate with the cream in medium-high heat and remove the mixture until it completely melts.
- Cut the Sara Lee pound cake into slices and place it flat on serving dish until you form on the bottom of the dish a layer of pound cake.
- Pour the mixture on top of the layer of cake.
- Crush the flake and add on top of the mixture.
- Keep in the fridge for 1 hour to cool.