Aepfelkratzet (Apple Scramble)
- Combine the flour, eggs, milk, and a bit of sugar and salt, and stir into a smooth dough.
- In a skillet, melt the butter and lightly saute the apples.
- Pour the dough over the apples.
- Cover skillet with a lid and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Once you see steam escaping the skillet, reduce heat to medium-low, and continue cooking for 10 minutes. Do not lift the lid during this time! Remove from heat and allow to stand with the lid on for 15 minutes before serving. This should be enough time to cook the dough.
- Dust with sugar, and serve.