Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Greek-inspired version of basic chicken salad that is quick, healthy, and delicious! Serve it topped with tomatoes and a sprinkling of feta cheese, or on crackers as an appetizer.
- 13 fluid ounce can chicken breasts, chunks drained
- 59.14 ml finely chopped red onion
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon juice
- 29.58 ml Greek yogurt
- 59.14 ml hummus
- 59.14 ml kalamata olive, chopped
- 59.14 ml finely chopped red bell pepper
- 4.92 ml chopped fresh dill
- 59.14 ml crumbled feta cheese
- Break up chicken in a large bowl using a fork. Stir in onion, lemon juice, yogurt, hummus, olives, red bell pepper, and dill. Sprinkle with feta cheese.