Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Greek-inspired version of basic chicken salad that is quick, healthy, and delicious! Serve it topped with tomatoes and a sprinkling of feta cheese, or on crackers as an appetizer.
- 1 (12 1/2 fluid ounce) can chicken breasts, chunks drained
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup hummus
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Break up chicken in a large bowl using a fork. Stir in onion, lemon juice, yogurt, hummus, olives, red bell pepper, and dill. Sprinkle with feta cheese.