Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great squid recipe
Make and share this Aegan Stuffed Squid recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse the squid tubes inside and out and thoroughly dry them on a paper towel.
- Crumble the feta cheese into a small bowl and add the shrimp (chopped), lemon zest, oregano, salt and pepper. Stir to thoroughly combine.
- Using a small spoon, loosely fill each squid tube with about 1 1/2 tablespoon of stuffing. Press the top of the squid tube together and skewer a round wooden toothpick through to securely enclose the stuffing. Do not overstuff the squid.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees in a deep-fryer.
- Coat the stuffed squid with olive oil.
- Cook in oven for 10-15 minutes.